The RHC Series High Capacity refrigerated dryers from Gardner Denver offer plant engineers two unique opportunities to improve the bottom line. Specify a dryer for your facility with a 1 psi pressure drop and one which uses semi-hermetic refrigeration compressors with unloading capabilities under partial loads. Because of the ability to select a dryer with a low pressure drop and one with specific unloading capabilities, the RHC Series offers you energy savings.
- 2000 – 20000 SCFM
- Maximum Working Pressure: 175 PSIG standard; 750 PSIG on smaller models
- Maximum Inlet Temperature: 130°F, higher temperatures available
- +38°F Dew Point
- Integrated Grade B (3micron) Filtering – Standard
- Three Automatic Zero-Loss Drains
- Pressure drop adjustable to reduce air compressor power consumption
- ASME certified shell and tube air-to-air heat exchangers.
- ASME certified air to refrigerant heat exchangers
- Rugged semi-hermetic discus compressor ensure stable dew points
- Integral FIL series Grade B Separator/Filter (3 micron and bulk liquid) handle inlet liquid loading up to 25,000 ppm w/w
- PLC based instrumentation
- Three automatic condensate drains to assure condensate discharge from the dryer